The Central Columbia Athletic Department is excited to announce that we will be moving away from paper copies for the PIAA CIPPE form and to a secure, online platform for registering for athletics.
Many parents have talked to me over the past 6 years about the amount of paperwork that is filled out each season. With this new platform, you will create an account on Family-ID, fill in the information about your son or daughter, one time. Each season that your child decides to play a sport, all you need to do is log back into Family-ID, and all your information will still be there. Just check over the information and update any changes.
The second issue this will help is the number of times that the athletic department needs to send paperwork back home because of missed signatures, or parts of the CIPPE form not completely filled out. The program will not allow the form to be accepted without all parts being completed.
Spring Sports Physicals will be given in school on February 24th. In order for your child to receive a physical in school on that date, you must complete the registration on the Family-ID website. If you choose to get a physical from your family doctor, you will need to get a copy of the PIAA physical evaluation form and take to your family doctor. When the physical is complete, bring it in to Jason Jarinko and complete the registration on Family-ID. Finally, if you already played a sport during this school year, all you need is to complete the registration on Family-ID, we already have a copy of your child’s physical on record.
If you have questions about the new process, please contact the athletic office in the HS. If you have issues with the Family-ID website, please contact the Family-ID customer support.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by Central Columbia above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 x1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.