Student Technology Information - New Student Passwords - for 2018-19 School Year
Student log-in passwords have been updated (CHANGED) today, Monday, June 11th, 2018. They have been changed to your new 2018-19 school year password.
To access to your NEW 2018-19 school year password, log into your STUDENT PORTAL. You will find your new password on the top of your home screen under 'Recent School Postings'. It is a new 'Student Notification - Student Technology Info 2018-19'.
If you are a CURRENT STUDENT use the same log in and password information that you used in the past to access your STUDENT PORTAL. This information does not change.
1. Username = your student ID number (aka, lunch number, library number)
2. Password = type in your student ID (again) as password. OR, if you changed this PW us the PW you changed it too.
3. PIN = is a unique number exclusive to accessing the Student Community Portal
New students, or students logging in for the first time, into your STUDENT PORTAL, follow the "logging in for the first time" procedure below.
1. Username = type in your student ID number (aka, lunch number, library number)
2. Password = type in your student ID number again
3. PIN = This is a unique number that is new and exclusive to accessing the Student Portal You might, or should, be prompted to change the Student Portal password from your student ID to a new password. Use your new (2018-19) universal password for your new password.
REMEMBER, your password is confidential and should not be shared with anyone.
If you have any issues or questions, submit them via this web link, HelpDesk for Technology (Students)