Kindergarten On-Line Registration
You may start your child's Kindergarten Registration on-line now at ccsd.cc and click on - K-Registration 2022-2023.
Part One, Kindergarten Registration
Only a parent or legal guardian may register a kindergartener via the Kindergarten Registration process. If your child will be five (5) years old prior to September 1, 2022, he or she is eligible for enrollment in the Central Columbia Elementary School Kindergarten Program.
*If you do not have access to the internet via a computer, please call Lisa Houseknecht, ES Guidance Secretary at 570-784-2850 Ext. 1002 during the hours of 7:45am-3:30pm to request a paper packet.
Click here to start Part 1 of Kindergarten Registration Online must be completed by February 28, 2022:
- If this is your first time using the on-line registration system, you will need to "Create a New Account".
- After creating an account, you will come to a page where you will select your online enrollment school choice. Please choose Kindergarten Registration 2022-23. **SEE IMAGE BELOW"
- After you create your account, an e-mail is sent which contains your validation code. You must enter that code here, Confirm My E-Mail Address, to verify your e-mail address.
Part Two, Kindergarten Registration In-Person. On Friday - March 4, 2022 between 8am - 3:30pm you will need to come to the Central Columbia Elementary School Gym Lobby on the East side of the building. THIS YEAR DUE TO COVID - We ask that only one (1) parent/legal guardian come to the registration and everyone must wear a mask. Children do NOT need to attend.
You will need to bring the following items:
- Original Birth Certificate (we cannot accept a photocopy).
- Current Immunization/Shot Records (you may obtain from your doctor).
- Three documents verifying Proof of Residency in Central Columbia School District - PA drivers license, signed lease or home mortgage agreement, utility bill, tax notice, etc.
- If applicable, Agency Letter of Placement for Foster Child, Court Order, or Custody Agreement. Copy of current IEP.