Welcome to the Student Portal (aka Student Community Portal)
Welcome to the Central Columbia School District’s Student Portal. The Student Portal is a web-based tool that allows students to securely view their grades, attendance and more online.
STUDENTS LOGGING INTO THE PORTAL FOR THE FIRST TIME
You need your Student ID number and PIN number
WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR PIN NUMBER.
- Ask any of your teachers. They can access your PIN number from their class list, student demographic (more information), custom field.
- School guidance secretary. They can access your PIN from your demographic, custom field.
- You can also send an email to HelpDesk@ccsd.cc , if you have any issues accessing your information in the Student Portal.
First time logging in:
- Username - type in your student ID number (aka, lunch number, library number)
- Password - type in your student ID number again
- PIN - This is a unique number that was sent to you, that is new and exclusive to accessing the Student Community Portal.