You may start your child's Kindergarten Registration online anytime.
ONLY a parent or legal guardian may register a kindergartner via the Kindergarten Registration process. If your child will be five (5) years old by September 1, 2019, he or she is eligible for enrollment in the Central Columbia Elementary School Kindergarten program.
* If you do not have access to the internet via a computer, please call Lisa Houseknecht, ES guidance secretary at 570-784-2850, ext.1002 during the hours of 7:45 AM - 3:30 PM to request a kindergarten packet.
Click Here to start your Kindergarten Registration Online Now.
- If this is your first time using the online registration system, you will need to "Create a New Account".
- After you create your account, an email is sent which contains your validation code. You must enter that code here, Confirm My Email Address, to verify your email address.
Part Two, Kindergarten Registration In-Person. Please contact the Elementary school guidance secretary, Lisa Houseknecht to make an appointment to visit the Elementary school and deliver the needed paperwork listed below.
You will need to bring the necessary paperwork (see below) to complete your child's Kindergarten registration:
- Original Birth Certificate (we cannot accept a photocopy).
- Current immunization/shot records (you may obtain from your doctor).
- Two documents verifying Proof of Residency in Central Columbia School District. PA drivers license, signed lease or home purchase agreement, electric bill, utility bill, bank statement, tax notice, car registration, paycheck stub.
- If applicable, Agency Letter of Placement or Court Order, custody papers or a copy of most recent IEP.